Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whoremongering

Now there's a word that doesn't get much play anymore! All kinds of mongers are out of use. There are Fishmogers, Steelmongers. All obsolete.



But ANYway...



So last night my friend Dave and his friend Bruce (cos every gay man has to know at least one Bruce!) and I went to Remington's, the male strip bar. Oh my GOD did I need that! Getting rubbed up on by hot, naked men. Now granted it's not like I had sex, but I certainly took some benefit from the attention. This one whore T.J. was probably the most incredible looking, sexy man I have ever seen in person! Smooth black skin, completely shredded body! I was SOO tempted to spend money I didn't have on a lap dance, but I didn't.
I gotta get in shape and get myself a man like that!
I haven't been there in a long time and there were some cute new dancers. Like T.J.
And Dave is the perfect person to go there with because we appreciate the same sleezy aspects of it. I love strippers and whores and scuzzy old pervs leering in the dark. I LOVE it!

No comments: